- Friday begins at 8am (8am-10:30am) for the Western Association of Food Chains (WAFC) advisory meeting.
- At 11am (11am-4pm) the Opening General Session/Luncheon/Workshop/Keynote Speaker/book signing begins. Doug Lipp, Author of Disney U and internationally renowned speaker, is our keynote speaker (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NVs-BaQz2E). He is being sponsored by the Sector Navigators at “Doing What Matters for Jobs and the Economy.” It is because of Sector Navigators support that we are able to bring this caliber of Keynote Speaker to our CBEA Conference. You do not want to miss this portion of the Conference.
- After an unprecedented Opening General Session, from 5pm-11pm we head for Disneyland.
- You can get a specially discounted twilight ticket for admission after 5pm for $79. This is a special price for CBEA conference registrants.
- I personally want to invite everyone to join me and the Executive Board for special seating for World of Color Show at California Adventure. Desert and champagne are included for an additional $79.
- Tickets are for sale directly from a Disneyland site two months ahead and you will get the link just for CBEA conference registrants and accompanying family/guests in your confirmation email.
- October 27th is Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland beginning at 6pm.
- Is this a Conference for educators? Yes, but it is also for our WAFC Industry Partners, our exhibitors, and our sponsors who want to learn more about CBEA and participate in a weekend of education and fun. It is also an excellent opportunity to include your family and friends for a Disneyland weekend with discounted conference prices.
- For those who cannot attend the entire Conference, Friday only attendance is being offered for just $149.
- The CBEA Conference qualifies for Perkins funding for CTE programs. Since Fall 2017 is just underway, be sure to apply early while you still have Perkins funds.
So, as Karen O’Connor and Walt Disney say, “If you can dream it, you can do it.” Start dreaming about Friday at the CBEA 2017 Conference!